The Android operating system on your smartphone is one of the widely used operating systems in the world. Thanks to Google, this very accessible and very user-friendly operating system has been part of our lives for many years already.
The Android operating system is the one that provides us all the essential applications to synchronize our files and data, to watch movies and videos, to track our physical activities, our sleeping patterns, and even our calories.
If you are new to the Android operating system and its applications, here are some of the most essential applications that you can find only in Android through the Google Play Store and other android apps developer.
- Dropbox- By the name itself, Dropbox is very useful to store your files and information and you can access it anywhere you are. A lot of tech experts considered Dropbox as one of the most seamlessly synchronization applications perfect for file transfer and email synchronicity from your portable devices because it works across the web including Windows, your Mac Operating System (macOS), the iOS operating system, and of course your Android operating system which means that you are not required to find yourself without any access to your important files because you can use it instantly to back up your videos or photos to the cloud easily and it is totally free to download, or if you want extra service, you can avail of monthly and annual subscriptions at a very low price.
- Plex- This application is widely used to stream your media files into your device easily regardless if you stream music files, movies, photos, videos, and even television shows from your computer right to your smartphone that is being run by an Android operating system. All you need to do is to set up the application on your Windows or your macOS computer initially and then you can beam any stored files on the hard drive all the way to your phone regardless where your current location is.
- Pocket- This application is perfect for bookworms who are always on the go and for those who do not have enough time to catch up on all those books, news articles, and magazines that are available to read online. Instead of leaving tabs to proliferate, this application lets you save a lot of articles from any browser regardless if it is from your computer or your tablet or even from your smartphone by synching it either when you are online or offline.
- Snapseed- Just like Adobe Photoshop, Android’s Snapseed is one of the highly used mobile photo editor application which gives you access to a wide array of photo editing tools that can be found in a professional photo editing software. You can intensively improve, enhance and edit your photos through Snapseed with just a simple swipe of your fingers.
- VLC Player- A lot of audio, videos, and images nowadays are under VLC files because for many positive reasons which is why having this application is very essential knowing that it also supplements your default applications which can be virtually an all-in-one application that you can rely on when it comes to playing any media playbacks.