You enjoyed our last article (which goes back to the end of 2014 – sorry!) On the best practices of Instagram (How to use Instagram ). Since there have been a lot of developments on this platform … Even if the fundamentals are still there, it is high time to update the subject!
Knowing how to use Instagram is good. But without subscribers, all your efforts are in vain … especially if you have a pro or semi-pro account. Here are 12 tips to gain more followers on Instagram.
Think content strategy!
Whether it is from side to side a graphic contract devoted to your Instagram account, or in the choice of thematic of your photos, you must imperatively build a real content strategy. Examples:
- Maintain the same visual harmony throughout your publications
- Publish only photos on the same theme (whether it’s cats, cars, small dishes or landscapes …)
- Share inspirational quotes, etc.
- The challenge? Keep your posts and Instagram feeds consistently. This way, you will make your subscribers more loyal and you will gain commitment. instagram takipci satin al is possible
Use the (good) hash tags
On Instagram, you now know that you have to use hash tags. Still, need to use the good! This is a great way for your photos to be visible to the largest number of users.
There are 2 possible strategies: use popular or targeted hashtags.
- Using hyper-popular hash tags like #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (Like for like), # follow4follow, #follow back, #isotopic, #instamoment (and the list goes on !) You’re sure to win followers. Except that yes, you will have the quantity, but your subscribers will not be qualified. While targeting your hash tags, instagramers will eventually recognize your content and will be more likely to subscribe to you in return.
- Nothing prevents you from mixing the two approaches… At worst, try and see what happens! And once your main hash tags are set, save them somewhere and copy/paste on each new post, adjusting as needed.
Subscribe to influential accounts
Once you’ve set the general direction for your Instagram account, you’ll want to subscribe to the most popular Instagramers of the moment. This will bring more visibility to your publications. Because, you will (perhaps!) The possibility of being noticed by their subscribers.
You can also ask them for mentions (still they deserve it!) Or that they post a publication on your account (and vice-versa).