Now wouldn’t it be a major discovery if you knew how to attract likes on Instagram just like flowers attract honeybees? With the popularization of social media, everyone wants their pictures and statuses to be adored and liked by their chums. Here are a few tips that might just come in handy to gain a plethora of free Instagram likes.
How can you gain likes on Instagram?
- Giving catchy captions. People will instantly like your photos once they see a punny, witty and eye-catching caption. But do keep in mind that it goes hand in hand with the photo you’ve uploaded.
- Use multiple hashtags. It’ll make it easier for people to search for you. Searching for you is the first step towards liking your pictures.
- Do not upload the same photos in a row. Nothing is more monotonous than liking the same photo over and over again. That way people might not even see your other photos thinking they might be the same ones.
- Post pictures relating to those genres you’re passionate about so that you never need to fake a thing. For instance, if you’re a foodie then put pictures of various restaurants and eating outlets around you, or if you’re a movie and TV series buff, you could put dialogue excerpts and reviews.
- Search for the trending hashtags and use them. It gives you an edge to keep up with the current flow.
- Take pictures from different angles. Taking pictures in the same pose makes it monotonous again.
- Make sure you post the right photos for the right occasion and tag the right people along with it.
- Try creating a period timetable for yourself. Say suppose, post pictures of foods only on Mondays, pictures of you and your friends on Tuesdays, pictures of you in different clothes on Wednesdays and so on.
Try applying some of those above tips and hoping it might just propel your Instagram likes to the apex level. But do keep in mind the fact that Instagram isn’t all Utopia. With increasing likes and comments along with millions of followers, people often tend to forget that all these are just temporary and in times of need no one other than a very few handfuls of friends and family members will be there around for them. So my advice is, be on Instagram but do not live in it. Do not lose touch with reality.